Due to rapid expansion of Automobile Industry in India and set up of many MNC’s of Automobile Industry, has resulted in a huge demand of expert Automobile Engineers to catch up with the pace of growing Industry of Automobile Engineering.
P M Group of Institutions is best Engineering college for Automobiles in Haryana. We are different from other Engineering Institutions as we dream to be one of the top research institutions with a vision to create a knowledgeable society. Automobile engineers design, test, develop and manufacture automotive products such as heavy and light vehicles. They help the automotive industry to meet new challenges, for example, making sure that vehicles are safe, Eco-friendly and fuel-efficient. They work not just on cars but also on commercial vehicles as buses, coaches, tanks and racing cars.
Career Scope and Placement Prospects
Considering the wide scope of Automobile sector, it is not surprising that more and more candidates are dreaming to develop a career in Automobile Industry. Now, with so many foreign automobile companies like Volkswagen, Audi, Renault etc. targeting India as a base for manufacturing cars, the scope for a career in Automobile Industry is rising rapidly.
As automobile industries are showing rapid growth in India, the country becomes a house to numerous well established automobile companies. They offer excellent job opportunities to develop a career in Automobile Industry. Some of the popular car-producing companies that offer jobs in the automobile industry are- Suzuki, Toyota, Tata,Fiat, Honda, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ford, Hyundai and Skoda. Manufacturing of two-wheelers is dominated by the companies TVS, Bajaj Auto, LML, Kinetic, Yamaha and Hero Honda. The tractors are manufactured by the popular companies like Escorts, L&T, Mahindra & Mahindra, Punjab Tractors, John-Deere, New Holland and ITL-Renault.
The department is in process to procure following equipments to make it rich in resources and facilities.
• Two / Three / Four Wheeler Chassis Dynamometer
• Chemiluminescence Nox Analyzer
• Digital Storage Oscilloscope Signal Explorer DL-1740 EL
• Eddy current dynamometer of various capacities
• Universal Engine Test Rig with four cylinder MPFI SI Engine
• Comprehensive Engine Diagnostics System
• FIP calibration test bench
• Variable compression ratio Multi-fuel engine
• NISSALCO Smoke meter
• Crypton 290 – 5 parameter Gas Analyzer
• Combustion pressure measurement pickups and Data Acquisition System
• Computer based Car geometry measuring equipment
• Micro controllers and training kits for automotive electronics
• 11 kW Vibrometer eddy current dynamometer
• FEXA 574GE Horiba 7 parameters exhaust gas analyzer
• RION Sound level meter
• RION Vibration analyzer
• Optical wheel alignment system
• Automotive embedded system software
• Electrical Test Bench